Signs and symptoms
- Per-rectal bleeding is the most common symptoms for anal cancer. This symptom may be caused by other benign pathologies like hemorrhoids (or piles), anal fissures, etc which are more common causes than anal cancer.
- Pain and/or itching in the anal region
- The sensation of anorectal fullness
- Change in bowel habit
- Swollen lymph node in groin region
- Formed stool narrower than usual
Best Anal Cancer Specialist in Delhi
Dr Sunny Garg is a renowned Medical Oncologist in New Delhi with an experience of around 10 years of treating anal cancer patients. He has treated anal cancer patients with Chemotherapy and Immunotherapy. He is currently practicing at Manipal Hospital, Dwarka.
Diagnostic modalities available at our hospital include Anal Biopsy, Anoscopy, Transrectal Ultrasound, Whole Body PET CT, etc. Other treatment facilities for Anal Cancer available are Local Resesction, Abdominoperineal Resection, Radiation Therapy, etc.
Call +91 9686813020 for appointment.