According to the American Cancer Society, 56,770 people will be diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in the United States (2019). The news of pancreatic cancer diagnosis can leave anyone in absolute shock, anger, and pain. It is quite important for the person affected by pancreatic cancer to keep a positive state of mind in order to make informed decisions.
Here we have compiled a list of best 30 inspirational pancreatic cancer quotes to stay strong and always keep in mind that there is life after cancer as it can’t crush your will to live for you and your loved ones.
30 Best Inspirational Pancreatic Cancer Quotes
1. I will go so far as to say probably smoking had something to do with my pancreatic cancer. By Patrick Swayze
2. You wonder why you should spread awareness when you don’t know anyone with pancreatic cancer? Because at one point, neither did I?
3. “I want to put a ding in the universe.” – Steve Jobs
4. “Pancreatic cancer is another speed bump thrown our way in the road of life. We may slow down but we do not stop living our daily lives.” – Michael.
5. “Although awareness of cancer’s prevalence in the United States improves and medical advances in the field abound, pancreatic cancer has largely been absent from the list of major success stories.” – Chris Van Hollen
6. “You beat pancreatic cancer by how you live, why you live and the manner in which you live.”
7. “I want everyone to know that they should advocate for themselves.” – Katy
8. “Anyone can give up – it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart. That’s true strength!”
9. “Never Give Up. Never Give In.”
10. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’” – Mary Anne Radmacher (from Roberta)
11. “Never, never, never, give up!” – Sir Winston Spencer Churchill
12. “The thought of pancreatic cancer does not frighten me” – Alex Trebek
13. “This audience can see that I am alive.” – Ruth Bader Ginsburg
14. “Hope – It’s Powerful. It’s Real. It’s all we got.”
15. “Every birthday is a gift. Every day is a gift.” – Aretha Franklin
16. “I can’t say I worry about mortality, but it’s impossible to get to my age and not have a little contemplation of it. We’re all just passing time, and occupy our chair very briefly. But my treatment is going terrifically well, so I’m optimistic.” – John Hurt
17. “Above all, I am an opera singer. This is how people will remember me.” – Luciano Pavarotti
18. “I chose not to put a wig on. The reason why I chose to come out with the cancer thing is because there’s somebody out there who can see that all sickness isn’t unto death. That it’s something you can’t change at that point in time, so you just got to go with it.” – Sharon Jones
19. “The important thing is not that we can live on hope alone, but that life is not worth living without it.”
20. “Be your own statistic. Your mind, your body, your treatment, your recovery.”
21. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. – Isaiah 20:29
22. Your life is your story. Write well. Edit Often.
23. “I am going purple for November.”
24. “It would be wonderful to think that the future is unknown and sort of surprising.” – Alan Rickman
25. I don’t care much about music. What I like are sounds. – Dizzy Gillespie
26. I wear purple for my mom.
27. Remember how far you have come not just how far you have to go. You may not be where you want to be but neither are you where you used to be.
28. Together we are tougher than pancreatic cancer.
29. “Whoever said that winning isn’t everything obviously never had pancreatic cancer.”
30. Pancreatic cancer is not a destination but rather a life’s challenge that can be overcome.